Friday, January 4, 2008

$38,000 stove

If money were no object you could spend $38,000 for a La Cornue Palais 180 stove. Each stove is made to order by hand in France. The oven's unique vaulted ceiling creates natural heat convection that envelopes food in constant temperature. Four cooktop options are available - gas, electric, ceramic and magnetic induction.

Contest:
If you had this stove what would you cook? Tell us by posting a comment. If you e-mail it to us also at NoObject@gmail.com we will send a $25 Amazon gift certificate to the person with the answer we like the best. If you are the winner you will be contacted via return e-mail. Contest ends 1/31/08.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would make my famous chicken-stuffed mushrooms!

Anonymous said...

everyone loves my brown bag apple pie. I bet it would cook up nice in this beautiful stove...

Anonymous said...

I would build my kitchen and living room around it. I would live wout the cooking and baking heritage of my mother, grandmother, and gay uncle. I am a pretty good cook myself, but haven't had a good stove for many years,